The CHA Solution is a high vacuum Physical Vapor Deposition System that is used to create high quality thin film. The system has two sources for evaporation: e-beam and resistance source. One mechanical pump is installed for rough pumping and one cryo pump for high vacuum pumping. The turret can accommodate four crucibles at a time to allow multiple and sequential evaporations. Substrates are held in a rotating dome. The deposition controller allows for automatically controlled rise and soaks of crucible melts, and tightly controlled deposition of films.
The front panel instruments and controllers are:
1. Simatic 8” Color Touchscreen
2. GP307 Vacuum Gauge Controller
3. CTI On Board Auto Regeneration Controls for Cryopump.
4. Sycon Electron Beam Power Supply
5. Quartz Crystal thickness sensor with IC5 Deposition Controller
6. Sycon EBS530 Sweep Control Power Supply
Systems Control Options
Vapor Source Options